Wednesday, 28 October 2009
From katzenfinch's Flickr stream.
posted by Jody @ 10:00,
- At 28 October 2009 at 13:45, Humble Magnificent said...
This the best one in ages! Poor sad salmon - why doesn't all food make faces??
- At 28 October 2009 at 16:51, Alisa said...
awwwh! it looks sooo yummyly adorableee :)li
- At 10 November 2009 at 04:01, dave said...
this photo was contrived and not in the spirit of faces. only faces that occur naturally should be used. too bad.
- At 28 November 2009 at 12:30, Katzenfinch said...
This photo was not contrived – I shot it as I found it. If what you’re trying to say is that it didn’t occur by coincidence, that is correct. I suspect that many of the faces found on this blog were created by design – and good for the designers!
- At 12 December 2009 at 03:45, dave said...
Yeah, but that's not the point. These are not "artificial" or "synthetic" Faces in Places, these are "naturally occuring" Faces in Places which have their own unique mystery, seeing as no human intended them, unlike the fish.
- At 24 March 2010 at 13:20, tardabest said...
- At 24 March 2010 at 13:46, tardabest said...