Friday, 16 October 2009
From James Ryang Photography's Flickr stream.
posted by Jody @ 10:00,
- At 16 October 2009 at 13:21, Judit said...
Wow, nice Blog and nice photo!
If you’re interested in mode and clothes, you should see my Blog.
- At 16 October 2009 at 16:23, Zoë Dominique said...
how do i follow this blog? there's no follow button
- At 16 October 2009 at 19:31, Lue said...
Wow I see two faces on this photo. First: on the circuit, made only from arrows, and second: on the whole photo, made from arrows and signs ^^
Great blog, I really admire your work, it's really wonderful. You're so creative!
I added you to my list of blogs which I like on my site (you don't have to check it because I write in polish there and propably you won't understand anything.. I just wanted you to know that ^^).
- At 16 October 2009 at 21:07, dave@davesjoint said...
Hey Faces, Really cool stuff. Are these all submitted to you or did you take some of these pics. Congrats on your addition to Noted Blogs! Darkstarjamblog
- At 16 October 2009 at 22:46, cris said...
very nice blog. interesting pictures.
- At 17 October 2009 at 01:58, Constructive Attitude said...
I like this!
- At 17 October 2009 at 02:56, Traumador said...
i'll be keeping my eyes open now for them ;P
- At 17 October 2009 at 03:39, -Last Man Standing- said...
Hey, this is one awesome blog with heaps of original ideas! I look forward to seeing future posts and photos! Check out my blog if you have any spare time.
-Last Man Standing
- At 17 October 2009 at 12:13, Liquor said...
for u collection.
photo by Liquor. :)
p.s. nice blog
- At 20 October 2009 at 14:51, Chrissie B said...
Wow! Love your photos - and your creativity. Most of us could pass these scenes every day and not notice a face in any of them!
- At 23 October 2009 at 05:18, jack said...
this is one awesome blog with heaps of original ideas! I look forward to seeing future posts and photos!austin healthmate air purifier
- At 24 March 2010 at 13:23, tardabest said...