Nice hair piece
Wednesday, 16 April 2008
From darkjaz's Flickr stream.
posted by Jody @ 19:38,
- At 16 April 2008 at 20:13, peterconiglio said...
I usually prefer those "faces in places" that happen to look like faces... Am I the only one?
- At 17 April 2008 at 04:54, angela said...
yeah me too. not into the set-ups..
- At 18 April 2008 at 22:26, Zari said...
I don't know...but if it has no added elements we can say it happens to look like a face...and i like this one ;)
- At 19 April 2008 at 23:11, peterconiglio said...
I'm not sure I understood your comment, zari... I mean, I like this pic:
(and I know you do, too!)
and this one:
(of course, it's mine!)
but I don't like, for example, this one:
(But apparently Jody likes them... so, pardon!)
- At 20 April 2008 at 22:47, Jody said...
Other than the furry bit on this photo, the bag does 'happen' to look like a face. I'm not keen on faces that have been created artificially - the classic 'two apples and a banana' for example.
I doubt that the manufacturer of the toy that I titled 'Tears of a clown' thought it looked like a face though. I could be wrong.